Property Investment Seminar
[Vietnam Property Seminar] A new landmark in CBD, Da Nang - Rare Han Riverfront Condos
Register below now for a free seminar or private consultation to learn more or Whatsapp us here to arrange. You can also call and reach us at +852 9850 4400.
Date: 4th – 5th December 2021 Thu, Sat & Sun)
Time: 4 Dec l 12pm-2pm (English)/ 2pm -4pm, 4pm-6pm (Cantonese)
Salon 5-6, JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, 88 Queensway Admiralty
Event cost: Free but RSVP is required*
*Due to COVID-19, RSVP is required before the event. We regret that walk-ins are not allowed. Safety measures will be strictly applied, e.g. wear masks etc
Invest in Da Nang - The Rise of Dragon in Vietnam
Perfect for Living, Travelling, and Investing
Being one of the largest cities in Vietnam and following the growth and development of Hanoi, its capital, as well as Ho Chi Minh City, its financial centre, Da Nang has experienced continuous stable economic growth and upgraded living standards. With its strategic geographic location, well-developed infrastructure and open investment policy, peaceful living environment and rich tourism potential, numerous international corporates are actively investing in Da Nang, with big players such as LG and Fujikin in high-technology development. Serving as one of the biggest commercial ports in Vietnam together with synchronizing infrastructure and proposed metro development, the modernised and industrialised Da Nang is becoming a driving force for the socio-economic growth of Central Vietnam and the whole country.
The shortage of luxury condos in Da Nang leads to a potentially sharp increase in prices, and the trend is expected to continue. Capture this rare opportunity and invest in this prime luxury project developed by Filmore Real Estate Development, the same founder of Phat Dat Corporation – a publicly listed company that is honoured with “Top 10 Vietnam Property Developer Reputation Awards”, situated right in the CBD Lite while facing the impressive city views and extensive river frontage to Han River. Don’t miss the opportunity to take part in the rapid development of Da Nang, “The Next Investment Hotspot in Vietnam”.
Prices from HKD2.2m*, 10% Down Payment only
- Expected Rental Yield of 6% p.a.*
- Prestigious Address in Da Nang’s CBD, frontage of the Han River
- Developed by Filmore Real Estate Development, under the same founder of one of the leading high-class real estate developers in Vietnam
- Limited and exclusive Foreign Quotas, rare find in the market to issue Pink Book to foreigners
Price and travel time are for reference only. Rental yield is projected but not guaranteed. Terms & conditions apply.
Da Nang Vietnam Investment Seminar Event
Date: 4-5 Dec 2021 (Sat & Sun)
Time: 12pm (English) / 2pm or 4pm (Cantonese)
*1-on-1 Private Consultation can be arranged before or after the presentation
Venue: Salon 5 – 6 , JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, 88 Queensway Admiralty
Event Cost: Free but RSVP is required*
*Due to COVID-19, RSVP is required before the event. We regret that walk-ins are not allowed. Safety measures will be strictly applied, e.g. wear masks etc.
Asia Bankers Club is honoured to be recognised as 5-star Best Property Agency / Consultancy Vietnam at the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2021-2022, the most acclaimed industry award across the region.
Strong Economic Rebound after COVID-19
Strong Inflow of Foreign Direct Investment
Factories Relocating to Vietnam from China
Da Nang - One of the Most Developed Cities in Vietnam
Da Nang's Main Industries
Global Manufacturers and Tech Giants Relocating their Manufacturing Bases to Da Nang
Fujikin R&D Centre
Danang IT Park
Extensive Infrastructure Development
The annual volume of shipped goods is forecasted to be worth USD1.3B a year
Important Tourism Hub Located Close to Several
UNESCO Heritage Sites
Proven Track Record in High-End Projects
Riverfront Prestigious Address in CBD Lite
Supply for Condo Projects Cannot Keep Up with the
Influx of Expats
Approx. 2.7m ceiling heights for General Area & 2.5m for kitchen and bathrooms
- Understanding the new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners (i.e. who are eligible to purchase, what are the restrictions, and whether I purchase under my own name or a company & etc)
- The impact of the IT Park, proposed Da Nang-Hoian Metro Lines, the manufacturing development to the Da Nang property market
- Investment hotspots in Da Nang – an analysis of various locales within the city will be provided with a summary of the top investment favorites
- Current updates on the Da Nang property market with an economic impact study
- Relevant procedures and costs for property investments in Da Nang
- Infrastructure developments in Da Nang and its impact on the property market
- Vietnam property market trends and forecast
- Capital gains and exit procedures for Da Nang property investments
- Tips for first-time buyers
3 Reasons to Invest with Asia Bankers Club
# 1 Exclusive access to foreign quotas of prime projects and renowned developers
Asia Bankers Club works directly with reputable developers and is given exclusive foreign quota stocks for their projects.
- Projects have limited foreign quotas and we hold all exclusive foreign stocks of Vietnam projects of CapitaLand, ParkCity, Gamuda, Angia, TTC, Thuan Viet for our buyers and members
- Direct partnerships with developers: CapitaLand (known projects such as Feliz en Vista, d’Edge, De La Sol), Gamuda Land (known projects such as Zen Residence, Dahlia Homes, Celadon City), ParkCity (known projects such as The Mansions ParkCity Hanoi), and more
- We also conduct our own due diligence and research to bring our buyers attractive real estate investment opportunities by negotiating directly with developers and sellers
# 2 One-stop-investment service
We can assist you in all stages: before you invest, during your purchase and after, from pre-investment, maintenance, and management, to exit strategy.
- Private Consultation available in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese and Korean
- Assistance with Sales Purchase Agreement (SPA) signing
- Assistance with handover, completion, rent, tax, etc.
- Foreign bank account opening
- Local transportation arrangement
- Want to spend a day in Vietnam? We can link you up with our travel agency contacts!
#3 Asia Bankers Club Named a Winner of Asia Pacific Property Awards 2021-2022
Since 2016, Asia Bankers Club has introduced property investment opportunity from Vietnam to investors in the region, with the opening of offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi to support the growing need of sourcing and managing real estate investment portfolio for clients.
Asia Bankers Club is one of the industry pioneers to introduce Vietnamese real estate to investors outside of Vietnam. We have strived to provide investors with a diverse range of real estate selections tailored to meet their investment needs at different stage of their portfolio planning. This significant accolade reflects our effort and commitment. Seeing stronger and sustained demand for real estate opportunities in Vietnam from international investors, we will continue to provide the best-in-class service to our members and clients.
Don’t miss the opportunity to invest in Luxury Condos in Da Nang!
Disclaimer: Rental yield is projected but not guaranteed. Price and travel time are for reference only. Terms & conditions apply. Advertised images are computer generated renderings and are for reference only. The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Asia Bankers Club or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Asia Bankers Club and its representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not required to be nor are licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to deal with properties situated in Hong Kong.