Property Investment Seminar
Asia Bankers Club x Globevisa - Family Office Bankers' Night Out
23rd March 2023 The Executive Centre, Central
Asia Bankers Club is glad to announce the official partnership with Globevisa and would like to congratulate Globevisa for expanding Immigration services to Hong Kong.
In following the footsteps of Globevisa Vietnam’s Asia Bankers’ night, we are thrilled to see all faces at the first-ever Bankers’ night with Globevisa in Hong Kong. Our members enjoyed an unforgettable night at The Executive Centre with drinks and canapés.
If being a global citizen is playing a part in your plan or you would like to learn more about immigration opportunities in Singapore, our Singapore immigration expert could help you to explore the different advantages not limited to relocation and protection of assets.
The Event has ended.
Date: 23 Mar 2023 (Thursday)
Time: 6-9pm (English)
Venue: The Executive Centre
Event Cost: Free but RSVP is required*
*This is a private event and RSVP is strictly required. To RSVP, please fill in the form below with ALL the following information (only RSVP with full details will be considered). You will receive a confirmation email before the event if your RSVP is successful. The organisers reserve the right to accept or decline RSVP.
Whom is this event aimed at?
Anyone who is interested in citizenship and residency by investment
Anyone interested in the international financial centre, Singapore
– Benefits in Singapore residency by investment
– Singapore long-term residency application options and comparison.
– The two paths to Singapore citizenship:
1) ONE Pass Program – The Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass (ONE Pass) is a personalized pass for top talent across all sectors, including in business, arts and culture, sports, as well as academia and research. It allows eligible applicants to concurrently start, operate and work for multiple companies in Singapore at any one time. Successful applicants are able to obtain a 5 years long-term visa for the entire family.
2) Family Office EP Program – A way to preserve and protect your wealth in Singapore while enjoying tax exemption in the financial market， helps to manage the family wealth above the level of the family business. Applicants are also able to obtain Singapore long-term visa for the entire family.
– Property investment projects
– An assortment of immigration opportunities
– An expert in immigration from Singapore to share with you the different advantages not limited to relocation and protection of assets.
– An enjoyable night with drinks and canapes
* Our relationship manager will get in touch with you to confirm the seats after registration. RSVP is required before the event. We regret that walk-ins are not allowed.
About Globevisa & The Executive Centre
Globevisa’s headquarter is located in Singapore. For the past 16 years, Globevisa has been working on various immigration programs, covering countries and cities around the globe. They provide One-stop- services consultancy services and residency by investment services with more than 20 offices dotted around the world, making them one of the largest companies in the industry. The goal is always to act as the gateway to the world – provide clients with the prospect of a new life.
The Executive Centre (TEC) is Asia’s premium flexible workspace provider, opened its doors in Hong Kong in 1994 and today boasts over 180+ Centres in 33 cities and 15 markets. It is the third largest serviced office business in Asia with an annual turnover in excess of US$283 million. TEC provides the highest quality private, virtual, and coworking spaces, each equipped with meeting facilities, video conferencing and a broad range of business concierge services.
Feel free to contact us anytime to arrange one or recommend it to your friends.