If you would like to find out more about this project, click here to register or reach us at +852 9850 4400 (Phone/WhatsApp) to arrange a Private Session.
Upcoming Tallest Iconic Building in Manchester – Deansgate Square
UK’s second city, Manchester, offers greater prospects for investors and home buyers than London, as the heart of the UK’s Northern Powerhouse with billions invested in infrastructure to attract worldwide investment.
Asia Bankers Club is introducing Deansgate Square, a collection of luxury apartments from renowned developer Renaker that combines an idyllic location and premium facilities, taking city centre living to a superior level. Perfectly located in the vibrant heart of Manchester, Deansgate Square is only minutes away to the iconic Beetham Tower, CBD Spinningfields and train station. It is right next to a number of celebrity hangout spots – be spoiled for choice when it comes to restaurants, bars and clubs for a night-out. Residents will also enjoy an unprecedented suite of amenities that is uncommon in the city, including a private swimming pool and sauna, well-equipped gym and sports hall, yoga studio and rooftop garden, delivering a whole new level of contemporary city centre living.
- A signature project by renowned developer Renaker with partments from HKD 2.4M*
- Upcoming Tallest Iconic Building in Manchester
- Only 20% Down-payment & 80% upon completion in Q2 2020 (Expected)
- Prime location at Deansgate-Castlefield area, next to Beetham Tower
- 4-min walk to Deansgate Station
- 10-min walk to CBD Spinningfields – The “Canary Wharf” Financial District of Manchester
- Up to 75% bank financing for foreigners*
- Projected rental yield 6% p.a.**
- 1-bed, 2-bed & 3-bed units are available
- Net area from 442 sq. ft. to 1,777 sq. ft.
- Facilities incl. 25m Indoor Heated Swimming Pool, Roof Top Bar, Multisport Indoor Court, 24 HR Concierge, Residents Portal, Fitness Centre, Library, Spa, Riverside Plaza & Roof Garden
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to UK