Register your interest with us for Vietnam Property Investment, with promising upside potential in major cities such as Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Encouraged by strong economic growth, supportive government policies and low entry costs, Vietnam is quickly becoming Asia’s real estate investment hotspot since opening its door to foreign investors in 2015. High GDP growth, unprecedented expansion of the middle class and township development are accompanied by a series of recent infrastructure projects in the pipeline to boost the housing markets.
Let our property experts help you choose the investments that best suit you, whether you are looking for residential or commercial projects. Click here to register or reach us at +852 3998 3001 (Phone) or +852 9850 4400 (WhatsApp only) to schedule a Private Consultation Session. Our Vietnam property expert will share investment insights and recommendation with you.
The Rise of Vietnam
In Q3/2016, GDP growth reached 6.4% YoY, and is expected to sustain stable growth in the coming years.
Below are some of our handpicked projects in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offering promising upside potential.
De La Sol, Ho Chi Minh City
- Developed by CapitaLand (Major shareholder Singapore government through Temasek)
- Limited Foreign Quota Available
- Strategic location location offers seamless connection to core districts (District 1, 2 & 7) in 3-10 mins
- High demand in housing with expansion of CBD to District 4
Celadon City, Ho Chi Minh City
- Comparable to Hong Kong’s “Taikoo Shing” – mega City-Within-a-City Living Concept in HCMC
- Approx. 10 mins drive to business hub, 15 ,mins drive to Tan Son Nhat Golf Course
- Next to the largest Aeon mall in HCMC, second phase in Q1 2019
- International schools, clinic, sports complex, cultural village, central park within the project
- Developed by Malaysian publicly listed real estate leader – Gamuda Land
ZEN Residence, Gamuda City Hanoi
- The first mega city-within-city concept in Vietnam comparable to Hong Kong’s Taikoo Shing
- Opposite to Singapore International School and next to Ring Road 3, minutes away from new CBD Nam Tu Liem
- Benefit from infrastructure developments, e.g. MRT, airport expansion and new CBD
- Developed by Gamuda Land, the publicly listed real estate leader from Malaysia