6th August 2015
FIRB Exempt Australian Properties
FIRB EXEMPT AUSTRALIAN PROPERTIES PROVIDE RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR HUGE CAPITAL GAINS
Foreign Investment Approved Freehold Australian Landed Property from HKD7 million
In Australia, it is always more beneficial for foreign investors to own landed properties or homes rather than apartment units for the simple reason that it makes smarter investment sense to do so – foreign investors can only purchase new property projects and cannot buy off the secondary market. Foreigners who invest in apartments have a very small pool of buyers they can resell their property to because they can only resell to locals. Locals however generally prefer to own and live in a home hence they rarely purchase or invest in apartments.
On the other hand, foreign buyers who invest in a landed property will have a larger group of potential clients because of the local preference mentioned above. Moreover, if foreign investors encounter a rare piece of property that is Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) exempt which permits foreign investors to resell their property to other foreigners, it becomes exponentially easier for investors to exit from the investment.
Sanctuary Cove, Australia’s leading resort-style master planned community, contains some of the last remaining waterfront lots of land on the Northern Gold Coast of Queensland, Australia with direct access to the waterways of this stunning part of the country. Established in 1987, Sanctuary Cove was the first gated community in Australia and has since evolved into the country’s most iconic and successful residential estate and is now home to more than 3,000 residents. The concept of bespoke luxury is central to this project as buyers can choose their favorite plot of land and customize the design of the home; everything can be tailor-made to perfection.
Kingston Lai, CEO of the Asia Bankers Club states that “I truly believe that this is a rare investment opportunity for Hong Kong investors. The community of Sanctuary Cove is breathtaking and offers an unparalleled lifestyle proposition; combining quality residential product with world-class facilities, education options, and a plethora of lifestyle options. It offers the perfect combination of investment returns and personal enjoyment.”
The Hong Kong launch of Sanctuary Cove will take place on the 22 – 23 August 2015 in The Park Lane Hong Kong, 27/F, Park Lane Rooms IV – V, 310 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay.
For further information on the Asia Bankers Club and the Sanctuary Cove launch, please visit www.asiabankersclub.com or contact us on email@example.com.
About Asia Bankers Club
The Asia Bankers Club is an investment club for banking and finance professionals in Asia. With a vast member base, the Asia Bankers Club organizes events for its members and provides physical assets for investments, such as properties, fine wines, art, timepieces, and collectables. Our members are from top tier investment, private and consumer banks, asset management companies, private equity firms, hedge funds, and sovereign wealth funds primarily located in key financial centres.
About Sanctuary Cove
- Freehold landed property from around HKD7 million
- Down-payment 10% and 90% at completion in 1 years’ time
- 70% financing available for foreigners
- Expected rental yield of 6% p.a.
- Minimum size from 10,534 sq.ft which consists of 6,768 sq.ft. (land) + 3,766 sq.ft. (house built up)
- Maximum size of up to 19,272 sq.ft. which consists of 14,688 sq.ft. (land) + 4,584 sq.ft. (house built up)
- Price from around HKD1,800 per sq.ft. (house only)
- This premier estate in Australia has full FIRB resort status, allowing internationals to purchase property and land at Sanctuary Cove without prior Federal Government approval
- The $2 billion Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s leading resort-style master planned community
- The 474 hectare Sanctuary Cove is located on the northern Gold Coast, neighboring Hope Island, Sovereign Islands, and Ephraim Island in the high-growth Gold Coast-Brisbane corridor
- Sanctuary Cove is just 50 minutes’ drive from Brisbane, 40 minutes’ drive from Coolangatta Airport, and 20 minutes from the famous Gold Coast beaches
Above: Waterfront homes at the Sanctuary Cove community
Above: Owners can choose their favorite plot of land and customize their home to their personal preference