Property investment opportunities and others, such as stocks, are being boosted by the weakness in the pound. Figures reveal the weak pound and stagnant property prices are causing a rush of overseas buyers into the British housing market. Interest from domestic buyers has waned and major mortgage lenders and developers have launched new deals to attract expats and foreign investors.
This could be the sign for UK property market entry as house price growth has slowed across the country and with the key London market experiencing significant falls. A chance to win when Pound tumbles.
A Rising Crown in Manchester’s City Centre – Crown Street
Astonishing skyscraper in the Prime Manchester City Centre
Register your interest now for a free private one-on-one information session or reach us at +852 3998 3001 (Phone) or e-mail here for more details.
*Terms & Conditions Apply
5 mins. walk to:
– Beetham Tower
– HOME, First Street
10 mins. walk to:
– Spinningfields, “Canary Wharf” of Manchester
– Celebrities’ favourite spot – Deansgate
– Chinatown, the 3rd largest in Europe
15 mins. walk to:
– Arndale Centre, shopping district
– Selfridges, shopping district
– Northern Quarter, “Sogo” of Manchester
5 mins. drive to:
– Old Trafford
– MediaCity UK, the “Tseung Kwan O”
We educate and provide information on areas, such as:
– If you are a first-time buyer, where do you start?
– How can someone from Hong Kong or abroad be able to purchase a condo overseas in the UK?
– What is the process?
£1B Manchester Airport Expansion by 2030
£56B High Speed Rail 2 by 2033
£2.1B Metrolink Expansion by 2030
Total £3B Manchester CBD Regeneration